The added value of rooftop parking for shopping centres has been demonstrated clearly. With a parking roof, stores on the first and second floor have the same visitor volumes as stores on the ground floor, thanks to the creation of a second entrance for visitors, on the roof. This fact makes the letting of shop space on these floors more attractive.
Years of experience and know-how add to the advantages offered to both tenants and the shopping public by the removable Pardak® system. System characteristics and these advantages make a Pardak® roof system a real investment over both the short and longer term.
Pardak® offers the following advantages:
- Secure and attractive rooftop parking for intensive car use over a long service life.
- Self-draining surfaces without cross-falls
- Rapid laying – up to 1000 m² per week – irrespective of weather conditions
- Extensive range of accessories, including lighting and street furniture
- Suitable for a wide range of new-build and redevelopment projects
Our products for shopping centres:
- Pardak® 110: Parking roofs for businesses and shopping centres with high traffic intensity and numerous parking movements
- Pardak® XL: Rooftop parking for businesses and shopping centres with heavy goods traffic, also with access for fire engines, rescue vehicles and security vehicles.